Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: reference s/w - mp4AudVm_Rewrite compile problem (Read 5262 times) previous topic - next topic

reference s/w - mp4AudVm_Rewrite compile problem

hi,

i can't compile mpeg4 reference s/w , mp4AudVm_Rewrite.
i had include all require lib, header file.
but. can't build 

reqired file is that...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.\%ROOT%\import\lib                              Library files of AFsp-libary and
                                                  MP4FF library (libtsp.lib and
                                                  libisomedia.lib)

.\%ROOT%\import\include                          Include files of AFsp-libary and
                                                  MP4FF library (MP4Movies.h, ISOMovies.h,
                                                  MP4OSMacros.h, libtsp.h, AO.h and
                                                  AObase.h)

.\%ROOT%\import\include\libtsp                    The other include files of AFsp-libary
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

compile err message is follows..

LIBCD.lib(crt0init.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "libc.lib" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
SSCdec.lib(SynthCtrl.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _InitSynFilterbank
SSCdec.lib(SynthCtrl.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _InitAnaFilterbank
SSCdec.lib(SynthCtrl.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CalculateSynFilterbank
SSCdec.lib(SynthCtrl.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ApplyPsFrame
SSCdec.lib(SynthCtrl.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SetNumberOfSlots
SSCdec.lib(SynthCtrl.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CalculateAnaFilterbank
SSCdec.lib(BitstreamParser.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DeletePsDec
SSCdec.lib(BitstreamParser.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _initPsDec
SSCdec.lib(BitstreamParser.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ResetPsDec
SSCdec.lib(BitstreamParser.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _DecodePs
SSCdec.lib(BitstreamParser.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ReadPsData
..\bin\debug\mp4audec.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 11 unresolved externals

------------------------------------------------

somebody help me~ 

plz forgive my ugly english skill

Reply #1
i got it.
i had download new version s/w.

Reply #2
i got it.
i had download new version s/w.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=346186"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am trying to compile it too.
Could you tell me where you get the files? or, where did you get the newest s/w?

thank you in advance

Reply #3
Hello,

Even I am facing the same issue, due incompatible versions of reference code and the ISO media library. Could anyone please let me know from where I can get the new version of Mpeg4 reference software? 

Regards,
Balachandra