Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: LA NOIRE 64-bit Columns UI theme (Read 7952 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Columns UI appearance

Re: LA NOIRE 64-bit Columns UI theme

Reply #25
I'm checking the correct installation of the Theme. The bottom part of the buttons seems out of place to me...

Reply #26
How do I stop the disc from spinning? Because the buttons do not work.

Reply #27
How do I stop the disc from spinning? Because the buttons do not work.
I did not thing about stopping the spinning ...
Maybe create a button while do the job

Reply #28
Thank you for sharing this 64-bit theme.  I just installed it, and I got it working.

One tip that will resolve an issue others may run into:

Copy all files and replace what exists under your installed %APPDATA%\foobar2000-v2 (for non-portable install that is what I did).  Replace all existing content.  After you do this, go to options, Media LIbrary, and remove all paths from that config you copied and replace with your correct media library path.  This was a brand new install, so I faced no issues doing this.  There may be ways of keeping your existing library, but that is beyond my knowledge.

I did attempt to preserve my existing library, but I got JavaScript errors from not copying stuff I was supposed to.  I force copied everything on the second try to see success.