Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [WAREZ] crc errors (Read 3138 times) previous topic - next topic

[WAREZ] crc errors

i have a lite-on 40x burner. i burned the bin and cue with nero i know i did it right and everything went fine. when i try to install this game it just stalls on this 1 file when installing and the cd just keeps spinning in the drive. i burned it the 1st time at 40x then the 2nd time i extracted the bin and burned it that way at 32x the same thing happend it just stalled at some other file not the same as last time. i also tried using fireburner to burn it but still dident work. i sometimes have this problem when i burn bins and cues and i cant figure out what the problem is. ive updated the fireware on the burner and still nothing. i have also converted to .iso still wont work.

[WAREZ] crc errors

Reply #1
Discussing this would be a forum rule violation ...

9. Links to copyrighted or illegal material, discussion containing information of how to obtain such material, bypassing protection methodologies of such material or otherwise violating laws pertaining to such matters will not be tolerated

... and off topic. Please read the forum rules carefully before posting next time.
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello