Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: placing a new facet under horizontal facets (Read 3077 times) previous topic - next topic

placing a new facet under horizontal facets

Is it possible to place a new facet underneath my other facets that run horizontally?  Can only seem to put another one in horizontally.

Reply #1
Not at this time

Reply #2
oh well, do you know a way of a getting a panel that will show the items that have been selected in the facets?  I'm basically trying to make an interface that is similar to winamps.  So if i clicked on an album in the album facet it would show the tracks in that album.

Reply #3
You could use the playlist. And set the selection change (found at: Ctrl+P ->Media Library->Facets)  to "send to Facet Playlist".

However, you're not going to be able to exactly replicate the exact functions of Winamp's Media library.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #4
I imagine the idea is to get two lists of tracks- one library view, the other a playlist view- after all playlists aren't library viewers.

skogenshamnd: You might be best off just having 3 facets next to each other. It won't look like winamp, but won't be far off in terms of behaviour. You'd need to change the selection change behaviour to none though. One thing is double clicking a track won't send the whole album to a playlist, only that track.