Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What is for you the best 2021 album? (Read 1095 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What is for you the best 2021 album?

Reply #4
Nothing really rocked my world this year. Stove God Cooks was pretty good, but it would be a weak year if that was the winner. I also enjoyed Vladislav Delay's Rakka II.

All the best music has already been made.

Reply #5
Probably Joe Bonamassa "Time Clocks" for me.

Reply #7
David Bowie - Scary Monsters 🎧
"It's a Jedi ear trick."
- soundping

Reply #8
Again not much in 2021 for me but 2 albums i really feel are
Converge & Chelsea Wolfe - Bloodmoon I:  The first 4 tracks alone hit many triggers often whole albums can't.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G_d's Pee AT STATES END!: Tracks 5 and 6 are the climax here.
Funny is that even in the hefty play on both albums i hear some notes that a Mike Oldfiled may have played.

And now to something completely different:
Portico Quartet - Terrain
This is so relaxing, especially track 1 kind of hypnotizes me. I love the Hang it seems.
Is troll-adiposity coming from feederism?
With 24bit music you can listen to silence much louder!

Reply #12
I've only bought two albums this year.  Out of the two, Eisbrecher's Liebe Macht Monster is the best for this year.