Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Custom Sort Option in Menu (Read 676 times) previous topic - next topic

Custom Sort Option in Menu

I've always had a keyboard shortcut mapped out for Sort By File Path, and always have to re-sort by tracknumber to get albums to show in their proper order (Columns UI if it matters).  I was looking around for an improvement to this, and found out about strings like $directory_path(%path%)%album%|%discnumber%|%tracknumber%|, which works for initial sorting of the autoplaylists I use, or for "Sort By..."  I'd remap the keyboard shortcut to that but then I have to go to the bother of pressing enter for the dialog box that shows up.  I could always custom sort a column - I have that going on the Album column already - but I've used that keyboard shortcut forever and am used to it, is there a way to get FB2K to sort things in custom order without having to hit enter again?