Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Opening all files from directory (Read 1039 times) previous topic - next topic

Opening all files from directory

Hi. Is it possible to automatically add all files from directory to playlist while double clicking on one of files from this directory?

When directory contains .m3u I use this file but how to get the same result without this file? I know I can use command from context menu but need what I described.

Re: Opening all files from directory

Reply #2
I'd put a shortcut for fb2k in the Windows SendTo folder. Then you can right click on a folder in Explorer and use "SendTo/Foobar2000", or select multiple files and add them to a playlist. https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/customize-the-windows-vista-send-to-menu/

Not that it answers your question...... and thinking about it, fb2k could've added it's own Explorer menu items. Oh well.... I've finished typing the post now.