Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Vanilla shell v2 does not work "Locked" setting (Read 240 times) previous topic - next topic

Vanilla shell v2 does not work "Locked" setting

Starting from the first versions 2.0 and up to the recent release 2.1, when you enable the shell setting and enable "Locked" for the sizes of sections inside the player window, they do not retain their size like previous versions of the player.
The size of the player window can still be changed by pressing a corner, and at the same time the size of all sections inside the window also changes.
I'm used to the size of the sections and the window I set, with all borders inside the window locked, and the size of the player window as a whole unchanged. Therefore, I still leave the old version of the player as the main one.