Like, iPod Nano: FLAC decoding three to four times as fast as MP3 (... and Apple Lossless).
And a three-minute song of Monkey's Insane would decode in less than two hours, yay!
For me the only reason I would want the audio files on my mobile device to be lossless is to have 'just' another backup around.
Tastes differ!Thank You for your valuable input.
So this is where I ask whether one has to have the exact copy intended, or is it alright to own a remaster, for instance, and have a digital copy of the same record but different version (not LP, though). Count that the track listing is the same (I know there are cases in which it wouldn't be fair to own a reissue with more tracks). Or should one have the exact same original sounding record in hands?
- Registry missing 'HKCU\\Control Panel\\Desktop\\WindowMetrics\\AppliedDPI' entry: set DPI to 96 by default when its not found or recreate reg. entry.
- Clipboard not working: Install IE8 with Winetricks. https://wiki.winehq.org/Winetricks
- HTML Popup not working: Install IE8 with Winetricks. https://wiki.winehq.org/Winetricks
- Bio image download (and possibly other vbs scripts): Install 'wsh57' and 'mdac28' with Winetricks. sh winetricks wsh57 mdac28
- HTML activeX error: Install Gecko package. https://wiki.winehq.org/Gecko
- Fonts are not being found (native ones): Install 'gdiplus' with Winetricks. sh winetricks gdiplus
sh winetricks wsh57 mdac28