Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [split] EZ CD Audio Converter 11.0.3 now includes the new Fraunhofer IIS xHE-AAC encoder (Read 1165 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from exhale - Open Source ...

[split] EZ CD Audio Converter 11.0.3 now includes the new Fraunhofer IIS xHE-AAC encoder

EZ CD Audio Converter 11.0.3 now includes the new Fraunhofer IIS xHE-AAC encoder v4.4.0 with audio quality improvements
https://www.poikosoft.com/music-converter-version-history

Re: [split] EZ CD Audio Converter 11.0.3 now includes the new Fraunhofer IIS xHE-AAC encoder

Reply #1
Thanks Jurgga,
like after installing version 11.0.2, in the end I have to re-enter the installation key to activate all the functions of EZ CD Audio Converter. I'll ask you a dry question: who like me has bought several keys, if you insert a different one from the one used previously, does one of the purchased installations burn out?

Unfortunately after the update (which I have already installed) I have no elements to trace the key previously used to activate it.

Thank you for the constant updating work that you have always guaranteed us.

Re: [split] EZ CD Audio Converter 11.0.3 now includes the new Fraunhofer IIS xHE-AAC encoder

Reply #2
Thanks Jurgga,
like after installing version 11.0.2, in the end I have to re-enter the installation key to activate all the functions of EZ CD Audio Converter. I'll ask you a dry question: who like me has bought several keys, if you insert a different one from the one used previously, does one of the purchased installations burn out?

Unfortunately after the update (which I have already installed) I have no elements to trace the key previously used to activate it.

Thank you for the constant updating work that you have always guaranteed us.

No need to worry about the number of activations. License key does not expire.