Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dsp_soundtouch / SoundTouch: Audio Quality (Read 2278 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dsp_soundtouch / SoundTouch: Audio Quality

While using foo_dsp_soundtouch v1.3.1 (compiled: Thu Jan 14 21:07:46 2010, built by: Acropolis, url: <ADMIN_DO_NOT_LIKE_ME> ) i noticed "different" sound or "audible decay" in high freqency even if not option like "Tempo adjust" is enabled.
Funny thing is, it get worse every time you add an other SoundTouch compentens as active DSP (add SoundTouch 6x for example).

I tend to use the component quite often. Currently this means i have to enabled / disable the DSP everytime i need it.

Look like some sort of "bug" to me.
If possible SoundTouch should not "alter" or process audio as long as no option is enabled.

foo_dsp_soundtouch / SoundTouch: Audio Quality

Reply #1
Ditch that component and use mudlord's foo_dsp_effect, which has pitch and tempo adjustment filters based on SoundTouch, and the most recent update does exactly what you want when the adjustment level is at zero or 100% or such.