Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_lyrics3 (Read 873357 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_lyrics3

Reply #2025
Just found this and want to give it a try  , but using the following link
download v0.42: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ayOA4Mi8S24bgOOmmcvh4AUWzDvK9pEd/view?usp=sharing , triggers an error in Malwarebytes, appreciate your assistance  Veksha, Thanks

File: 1
Malware.Heuristic.1008, C:\USERS\KEN_A\DOWNLOADS\FOO_MULTISOURCE.FB2K-COMPONENT, No Action By User, 1000001, 0, 1.0.42137, 0000000000000000000003F0, dds, 01302552, 4665375F483206D874BD4FB59A31B94C, 7C64CEA3404CAFAC0A2749F027FC0ACA41CF8925CEC97627C6CD7E5545C78A6B

Reply #2026
download v0.42: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ayOA4Mi8S24bgOOmmcvh4AUWzDvK9pEd/view?usp=sharing , triggers an error in Malwarebytes, appreciate your assistance  Veksha, Thanks

Malware.Heuristic.1008, C:\USERS\KEN_A\DOWNLOADS\FOO_MULTISOURCE.FB2K-COMPONENT, No Action By User, 1000001, 0, 1.0.42137, 0000000000000000000003F0, dds, 01302552, 4665375F483206D874BD4FB59A31B94C, 7C64CEA3404CAFAC0A2749F027FC0ACA41CF8925CEC97627C6CD7E5545C78A6B
you are lucky. because this is not an error, it's a warning. :-) Heuristic analysis of an antivirus is known for false positives.
you can check any file on www.virustotal.com and see the score for yourself. right know i'm getting 0/61.
i'm actually surprised, because not so long ago the score was 1/61. (only malwarebytes detected my file as potentially malicious)

Reply #2027

you are lucky. because this is not an error, it's a warning. :-) Heuristic analysis of an antivirus is known for false positives.
you can check any file on www.virustotal.com and see the score for yourself. right know i'm getting 0/61.
i'm actually surprised, because not so long ago the score was 1/61. (only malwarebytes detected my file as potentially malicious)
[/quote]

Thanks  for prompt response, checked on virustotal.com and will be trying this out later , Thanks Veksha

Reply #2028
@veksha : any luck at getting your plugin to work with Genius.com again?  Or have they messed things up completely?

Reply #2029
@veksha : any luck at getting your plugin to work with Genius.com again?  Or have they messed things up completely?

@sveakul I have released a new version of foo_multisource 0.43. please try now. I think i fixed genius problem.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #2030
Thanks veksha!  The good news is it's finding lyrics constantly, but in the body of the lyrics there are "class="Lyrics__Container-sc-1ynbvzw-7 jjqBBp">" statements at the beginning and again towards the end of the text.

Attached are 3 examples.  I do have the "Insert URL into lyrics body" option active.

Reply #2031
Thanks veksha!  The good news is it's finding lyrics constantly, but in the body of the lyrics there are "class="Lyrics__Container-sc-1ynbvzw-7 jjqBBp">" statements at the beginning and again towards the end of the text.

Attached are 3 examples.  I do have the "Insert URL into lyrics body" option active.
please try v0.44. thank you.

Reply #2032
veksha:  just gave .44 a spin and all is working fine!  Genius is pulling them and there are no more "class=" lines in the text body.  Thank you, sir!  "Nothing can stop him"  :)

Reply #2033
@veksha:  trying .45 version of MultiDB with Deezer, getting no results from Deezer even when website has them (other sources work fine).  Could your default sid have already expired?

Edit:  testing with the the 3-dll version not the 5-dll one.

Reply #2034
@veksha:  trying .45 version of MultiDB with Deezer, getting no results from Deezer even when website has them (other sources work fine).  Could your default sid have already expired?

Edit:  testing with the the 3-dll version not the 5-dll one.
Hi, @sveakul !
try to go to deezer.com in your browser (logged in with your own sid tied to your account) and then retry search in foobar2k. results may appear.
i must investigate more to deal with this issue.

(ps: log in with your own account tied to your sid in multisource settings)

Reply #2035
@veksha:  it's working now, I think because I did a second restart of Foobar this time after adding Deezer to the search panel, instead of just after updating the plugin.  Also, I did browse to Deezer beforehand, although I do not have my own free account there (yet).  Bottom line is, MultiDB Deezer is drawing lyrics now, thanks!!

Reply #2036
@veksha:  it's working now, I think because I did a second restart of Foobar this time after adding Deezer to the search panel, instead of just after updating the plugin.  Also, I did browse to Deezer beforehand, although I do not have my own free account there (yet).  Bottom line is, MultiDB Deezer is drawing lyrics now, thanks!!
It will work for some period of time. then i will have to browser deezer.com again to awake it again. :) the issue remains.

Reply #2037
hi, @sveakul
foo_multisource 0.47 now has experimental support for musixmatch translations. you can put "italian" (or whatever) in the corresponding field in settings and then search for Musixmatch unsynced lyric. let me know if it works or not. :)

Reply #2038
veksha:  have been trying .47 with Musixmatch set to "german", and it has yet to return any results.  Perhaps the kind of music I listen to just doesn't have a large body of translations yet at that site.

Reply #2039
I cannot for the life of me get this component to work. I feel like I'm doing something obviously dumb. I get nothing found for every single song, big and small artists.

Reply #2040
I cannot for the life of me get this component to work. I feel like I'm doing something obviously dumb. I get nothing found for every single song, big and small artists.
that is why i made foo_multisource plugin for Lyric Source Panel 3
download:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)just download v0.47 and then add only MultiDB sources (except for minilyrics)

Reply #2041
that is why i made foo_multisource plugin for Lyric Source Panel 3
download:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)just download v0.47 and then add only MultiDB sources (except for minilyrics)
OMG thank you, it works like a charm now :D

Reply #2042
@veksha:  re the .48 MultiDB plugin with improved support for Lololyrics.  I think the main problem with people not getting hits from Lololyrics is that they simply have an extremely sparse database.  I've been doing searches on their website, and you can see a dozen tracks from an obscure artist like "C-Netnik", and yet there is only ONE track for Jefferson Airplane, ZERO for Rush, Lacuna Coil, etc.  Like 10% hit, 90% miss.  I'm a bit embarassed because I originally asked for Lololyrics to be added.  Now I've got it last on my active list.  Anyway, people with tracks from "Abyss & Judge" will find lots of hits here, others, "your mileage may vary."

Reply #2043
I think the main problem with people not getting hits from Lololyrics is that they simply have an extremely sparse database.
the more sources the better. it's an opportunity for me at least to learn new programming language (Nim)  :P
the Lololyrics problem was concerning umlaut handling by my bad code in PureBasic, so in the future all of the lyric-sources will be rewritten in Nim. that way the code will be more elegant and easy for debugging for me. (deezer, musixmatch and lololyrics are already inside Nim's .dll)

Reply #2044
the more sources the better.
I certainly agree!  As long as you mention it  ;) ... is there any chance of adding metal-archives.com to MultiDB?  While the foo_lrc_metalarchives plugin still does a great job there, it would be nice to see MultiDB end up as the "this is all you need" lyrics plugin for Foobar.

Reply #2045
I certainly agree!  As long as you mention it  ;) ... is there any chance of adding metal-archives.com to MultiDB?  While the foo_lrc_metalarchives plugin still does a great job there, it would be nice to see MultiDB end up as the "this is all you need" lyrics plugin for Foobar.
added metallum support in v0.49. please test :)

Reply #2046
Hi veksha:  been testing .49 and it's just amazing--your added metallum/metal-archives is drawing lyrics just as fast as the old dedicated plugin.  IMPRESSIVE, man!  I also found songs that allowed me to cycle through the entire roster of MultiDB (minus MiniLyrics of course), and confirm that all the other sources still work fine as well and respond properly to the "Next lyrics" prompt.  This is the best version of your work yet.  THANK YOU!

Edit:  For the sake of completeness wanted to mention I did notice that metallum does not respond to the option to "Insert URL into lyric body".  Definitely no big deal, and certainly not worth a re-write.

Reply #2047
your added metallum/metal-archives is drawing lyrics just as fast as the old dedicated plugin.
it can be slower because I'm discarding strange results with only one line inside "(lyrics not available)". lyrics like this still take one http-request. if lyric has only one line then i'm just trying to read the next one. up to 10. but dedicated plugin returns all results, even strange empty ones. with my approach i'm trying to return only one best result. (full-length releases have higher priority)
Edit:  For the sake of completeness wanted to mention I did notice that metallum does not respond to the option to "Insert URL into lyric body".  Definitely no big deal, and certainly not worth a re-write.
thank you for pointing this out. metallum and lolo did not respond to that option. now it is fixed and uploaded, version is still .49.

Reply #2048
Great work with your component, @veksha Now, I think that the only thing that it's missing (at least from my point of view) is to add NeateaseCloudMusic as lyric source.
I use this script https://github.com/elia-is-me/foobar-jscripts/blob/master/ESLyric/netease.js  for EsLyric panel to retrieve lyrics from NeateaseCloudMusic . Is it possible to add NeateaseCloudMusic? It would be great to have all lyrics sources in one component.

Reply #2049
Now, I think that the only thing that it's missing (at least from my point of view) is to add NeateaseCloudMusic as lyric source.
I use this script https://github.com/elia-is-me/foobar-jscripts/blob/master/ESLyric/netease.js  for EsLyric panel to retrieve lyrics from NeateaseCloudMusic . Is it possible to add NeateaseCloudMusic? It would be great to have all lyrics sources in one component.

@Koshingg , please try 0.50
I've added NetEase as new lyric source.
PS: thank you for suggesting it!