Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Downloading WASAPI Component (Read 244 times) previous topic - next topic

Downloading WASAPI Component

Firstly I've just joined this forum, hello to everyone,  since I'm at breaking point with problems with a Windows 10 update and re-installing Windows 10 and now trying to set-up Foobar2000:
I now need help installing WASAPI Component, (I have already installed Foobar2000), and I come to were I've clicked
(unknown-please apply changes to load) I then press apply and then I get a message please restart Foobar2000, how do I restart Foobar 2000?
If I press install I get asked for File Name, how do I find out the file name?
When setting up Foobar I've clicked File then near the bottom of the list as Preferences, clicking this give me Preferences Playback, how do I find Preference Output?

I do apologise for the three questions which have probably been done a thousand times before, I am, as you can tell a computer numbty, with no one nearby to help me with computer problems, so I am hoping some clever folks on here can help in a simplified way that I can understand:
Thanks

Re: Downloading WASAPI Component

Reply #1
Sorry I should also have asked about drivers, these have been a major problem for me with these disappearing or not working after 2 out of three Windows updates:
I was thinking about the USB 2 0 High Definition ones on this link, but any advice would be greatly appreciated
http://www.dddac.com/dddac1794_install.html

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021