Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Equalizer bug? (Read 3239 times) previous topic - next topic

Equalizer bug?

I just tried equalizer to attenuate those overbrighted hights of Sennheiser HD570 headphones and I'm getting some short, high pitch noise while  switching from one track to another (using either "next" or double clicking the title).

No other DSP seems to case such problem so that's probably something with EQ 

Equalizer bug?

Reply #1
Updated to 0.32 - the effect remains. It usually works fine at startup, but after a few fast jumps (press 'v' 10 or more times) "squeeks" appear 

Can anyone reproduce it?

I'm on P4 2,4GHz running WinXP, foobar plays replaygained mpc --standard --xlevel files via supereq to 24 bit direct sound output (Terratec DMX 6fire LT), buffer set to default 1000 msec. I tried other configurations (waveOut, 16 bit, uncheck hardware mixing etc.) but problem shows up sooner or later (but still only with equalizer enabled)... 

Equalizer bug?

Reply #2
So I guess I'm the only one with that problem.

Equalizer bug?

Reply #3
known problem with supereq code
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Equalizer bug?

Reply #4
known problem with supereq code

I see...  Thanks for the reply zZzZzZz.