Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUE Corrector (Read 10340 times) previous topic - next topic

CUE Corrector

CUE Corrector - multifunctional application for working with cue sheets, with extensive capabilities for reading, creating and edit them.
The application also has a large selection of tools for working with audio files (creating spectrograms, checking quality of lossless and others) аnd EAC extraction logfiles.

Home page
Video channel
download direct link: actual version of application

Re: CUE Corrector

Reply #1
hi

i have one folder with flac file and when use button "analyze by folder"  and click over button start in in CUE Corrector,
i have problem :

Audio files:
05. Chandelier.flac [File format not supported]
Accuracy: -m0
File 05. Chandelier    -   error*1 [00:00:00]

how to solve this problem?

Reply #3
Nevermind, I found it.
Another question: Is this program portable?

Reply #5
Seems like a useful program....
Is the source code available?
Is there an English web site?
Thanks

Reply #6
It says there is a new version available but everytime I try and download it I get the following error:

Reply #7
Try downloading the update manually, it appears updates are served from Dropbox, and there may or may not be some issues automatically downloading from there?

Reply #8
Try downloading the update manually, it appears updates are served from Dropbox, and there may or may not be some issues automatically downloading from there?
There is a problem updating from older versions. Download link has changed.
direct download link: last version

Reply #9

Request for enhancement

Support writing Music Brainz ID to the cue file. After MB has been used to identify the CD and the metadata is used, please also add the MB id as REM MUSICBRAINZIC etc.

Thanks

Reply #10
Sorry for the bump from 2 years, but I'm curious if anyone still uses this?

The reason I ask is that, just for the record, the Russian home page for CC now shows a version based on .Net 5, and was last updated last month (July 2023).
Audio ethusiast learning my way through the world of lossless.