Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Appreciation (Read 809 times) previous topic - next topic

Appreciation

I just wanted to say a few words of appreciation for this wonderful, wonderful little music application.  I love foobar2000 sooooo much! 

Music is such a part of my life that the program I use is really important.  Past players I've used are Winamp and Mediamonkey, but they are nothing like what Foobar can do.  It just takes a lil love and patience to make it work for you.   I was thinking I'd make a video to show my friends because it is so worth it to really make the interface your own!

So far it's really working for me and I can't imagine going forward with my collecting, tagging and mix planning without it.  In fact it is really helping me organize and review and understand my music collection in new ways. 

Thank you. =^_^=

Re: Appreciation

Reply #1
Agree!

The "build-your-own"nature of the app is spectacular and there are few if any programs (Kodi) that have given me such consistent pleasure.

Thanks Peter and DEVs!

Re: Appreciation

Reply #2
I just wanted to say a few words of appreciation for this wonderful, wonderful little music application.  I love foobar2000 sooooo much! 
As much as I appreciate Peter & Foobar2000, it's the community around it that gets equal respect in my book. Thanks to all!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)