Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Error on W7 64bit (Read 868 times) previous topic - next topic

Error on W7 64bit

I ve been using foobar for years now, and never had such probs before like on my W7 64bit Laptop ..
I just play mp3, ogg, wav and aif files, that's about it.
I ain´t get a server connection with foobar: "Online troubleshooter failure: Could not connect to host",

when using 1.3.13, it worked most of the time, but sometimes crashed on the first launch.
After a second try, it mostly played fine. This issue appeared more and more lately.

Now that it recently gives me an
"Unrecoverable playback error: Unknown error code (0x8889000A)" on all files that I have in one of my 3 or 4 playlists ( EDIT: but from disk it plays as usual), I updated to 1.3.16, but the error is still there.

someone please?
tonnez

EDIT: 1.3.16 does not crash any more, and its just the playlist I get the error from -
------------------------------------------------------
EDIT NR 3 :
FALSE ALARM !
after a few launches, it plays my playlist again! - sorry for that one -

after an hour foobar decided to be nice again  O:)