Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where is "Edit Replaygain info (advanced"? (Read 5076 times) previous topic - next topic

Where is "Edit Replaygain info (advanced"?

Ok... I have F2K 0.9.6.9 using Windows 7... but when I right click a song on the list, go to replaygain it doesn't have the option "Edit Replaygain info" can someone help >_<

Reply #1
You need to add it to the context menu in File->Preferences->Display->Context Menu

Right-click the folder to add an item.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2
thanks !! omg  now i can change replaygain!!

Reply #3
thanks !! omg  now i can change replaygain!!

Sorry, I'm not getting this...can you expand upon this?  Right clicking on ReplayGain in the Preferences/Display offers remove, insert command, group, separator.  When I click on insert command I'm given a list of commands, none that seem appropriate...Please help.

It was always just there in the past...never had to add a command...

Reply #4
Should be there.

replaygain/edit replaygain info

start typing the above - the long context menu option list will auto filter.

terry

Reply #5
Should be there.

replaygain/edit replaygain info

start typing the above - the long context menu option list will auto filter.

terry

Thanks for the reply.  Yeah, I don't know what happened, but it wasn't there, so I just reinstalled Foobar and now all is good.  thanks again.