Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Art Downloader XUI (Read 2054627 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #3125
thank you so much, alex

Reply #3126
Such a great program.  FWIW, with everything checked, the only sites that find images for me are Deezer, iTunes, MusicBrainz, LastFM Cover, YesAsia, Discogs, 45world CD Singles, Juno Download, and Qobuz (fr-fr).

The main one I'm interested in troubleshooting is 45cat as it's where I can find the best singles artwork.  I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be modifying its .boo script in some way?

Reply #3127
Thanks. Unfortunately scripts tend to stop working over time, as websites change design or deliberately block access. If someone asks me to look at a specific script here I usually manage to un-break it. Of course if anyone else would like to fix a .boo script that has become broken, that would always be appreciated

Here's an updated 45cat script: 45cat.boo

Reply #3128
Excellent! Thanks a ton, Alex.

Reply #3129
Hey there! Absolutely loving this tool but I have a question about something I cant seem to find an answer to..
All the images that are downloaded have 'Folder-' at the beginning even if i set the preset to anything else (for example if I set it to CD the filename will be 'folder-CD'.
I hadn't realized and started to download a whole bunch of stuff once I got the Discogs working and realized i really mucked up!
Cheers for the help in advance.

Reply #3130
All the images that are downloaded have 'Folder-'
Click the Options link just below the search box, and look in the "Save images to" box. Just before %preset% it probably says "Folder-", remove that and it won't be in the filename any more.

Reply #3131
All the images that are downloaded have 'Folder-'
Click the Options link just below the search box, and look in the "Save images to" box. Just before %preset% it probably says "Folder-", remove that and it won't be in the filename any more.

Amazing! thanks so much!
I had actually already changed that and for some reason it did not save my setting when I tried. But I tried again and restarted the application and that seemed to have fixed it! Truly appreciate you for being quick to respond and of course for making such an awesome program!