Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_winamp_spam 0.7 (Read 20431 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #25
Ehhha! You made it!  Big Thx!

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #26
hello there, R1CH

i also got a little request.. :>

there's a plugin for Miranda IM(a multi protocol-ICQ clone)that displays the current played song from winamp in your away message. but that plugin can't recognize the emulated string ;/ could you take a look at that?

client: http://miranda-im.org/download/
plugin: http://miranda-im.org/download/details.php...viewfile&id=215

would be very nice!

bye..

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #27
Okay, found what that Miranda plug-in needs. It needs that IPC_ISPLAYING message like ljwin32sema, but it also NEEDS a "#. " prefix... sort of. After it chops off the " - Winamp" it chops off everything before the first space in the string.

@spazz: Please recheck with 0.72. If necessary, add a prefix to your fake Winamp titlebar format string.

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #28
okay thx for the advice kode54, and thx to R1CH for that plugin, i just had to use the updated version!

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #29
is there any way too use a winamp plugin with this?

i can't seem to figure out how to load a streaming dsp plugin...
[..:: West Coast Electro Sound of Holland ::..]

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #30
This is a Winamp window message API emulator, not a plug-in emulator.

If by streaming DSP, you mean a SHOUTcast source, there a version of OddCast DSP for Foobar2000, which you can download here.

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #31
This is a Winamp window message API emulator, not a plug-in emulator.

If by streaming DSP, you mean a SHOUTcast source, there a version of OddCast DSP for Foobar2000, which you can download here.

aha, that's where my mistake was... thank you..

just one thing about OddCast, it doesn't want to work in v0.7.6?
[..:: West Coast Electro Sound of Holland ::..]

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #32
Huh? It should work... As far as I know, the DSP API has not been changed since 0.74...

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #33
Nice

Although I'd really like to see being able to get the filename/path. Not sure what winamp API does this (I'm not a developer of winamp stuff). It always seems to return the filename of the first item in the playlist, and not the currently playing item.

Also, litestep's geekamp's !amp_show shows the invisible pseudo-winamp window  Not sure if that !amp_show function does that with winamp api (I assume it uses windows API to show the window, which in this case, nothing could be done about it).

Thanks for the great plugin

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #34
Does anyone know if it's possible to get lsslider working with this module? LSSlider is a LiteStep module that controls and reports song position, winamp volume, and system volume. Reporting the song position works just fine, but when I try to skip ahead, nothing happens. Here's the module itself, along with a link to it's source: http://blkhawk.m-a-solutions.de/index.php?...p?open=lsslider
We're all just noise on the wires..

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #35
Nice

Also, litestep's geekamp's !amp_show shows the invisible pseudo-winamp window  Not sure if that !amp_show function does that with winamp api (I assume it uses windows API to show the window, which in this case, nothing could be done about it).

Thanks for the great plugin

try using the latest dynamp.dll

it works natively with foobar2000, and even detects what audio player is active, linking in to winamp 2, 3, or fb2k as the apps are opened/closed 

p.s LS owns jo0 
_
psy.

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #36
Does anyone know if it's possible to get lsslider working with this module? LSSlider is a LiteStep module that controls and reports song position, winamp volume, and system volume. Reporting the song position works just fine, but when I try to skip ahead, nothing happens. Here's the module itself, along with a link to it's source: http://blkhawk.m-a-solutions.de/index.php?...p?open=lsslider

You can use Fooslider it's a version of lsslider 1.0, that works with Foobar. 
You can use the sliders for track positionining and for  changing the system volume. But the sliders don't change if the volume is changing or the track is progressing.
Dynamp50  isn't perfect too, the poweroff and prefs commands works only,  when a winamp api emulator is running.
The third  thing is the title display. I use
WinampLabelText "[windowTitle('FOOBAR2000_CLASS')] *"

To get the title  from the Foobar titlebar.  Its works fine, only the times are not updated if Foobar is minimized.

There are also two other plugins,  that  send commands too foobar. FooBang and fcmflwia. But  both of them don't work right with 0.76.

BTW: IF you want to dee my cuurent Desktop for Foobar, have a lokk at this pic

cya(o)
    ...Rainer
Cya(o)
      Rainer

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #37

You can use Fooslider it's a version of lsslider 1.0, that works with Foobar. 
You can use the sliders for track positionining and for  changing the system volume. But the sliders don't change if the volume is changing or the track is progressing.

Not quite what I'm looking for. I'd need 1.5 or higher, since I load it into an lsbox.
We're all just noise on the wires..

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #38
This plugin is great!  I an can run a bemused server and use btAmp on my palm tyo control foobar2000!  The only complaints I have is the lack of playlist data and a way to change active playlists.  Otherwise, this is an amazing plugins.  The strange thing is, the emulated API is more stable than the real API when used for this.

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #39
ATLEAST !!! I found something that can show what i lisen in mIRC. Thanx R1CH !!!

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #40
ATLEAST !![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=263913"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Can't say anything else than: lol.
The plugin has been there since 2003

I found something that can show what i lisen in mIRC. Thanx R1CH !!![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=263913"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ever thought about using the built-in copy command for that?

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #41
Or AMIP
Life is Real...
(But not in audio :) )

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #42
Right, AMIP is available since 2001 (Foobar version since 2003).

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #43
Any way to make it work with the Winamp plugin for trillian?
It detects that "winamp" is active, but displays "Punio4 is listening to Cerulean Studios Band - The Empty Song"

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #44
Any way to make it work with the Winamp plugin for trillian?
It detects that "winamp" is active, but displays "Punio4 is listening to Cerulean Studios Band - The Empty Song"
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=366043"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not quite sure but I use this with the lcdc winamp2 plugin for my matrix orbital lcd screen, try to play around with either plugin..........

foo_winamp_spam 0.7

Reply #45
So, noone has magaged to get it to work with Trillian?