Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Some questions about foobar2000 for Android (Read 867 times) previous topic - next topic

Some questions about foobar2000 for Android

I am new to the foobar2000 Android App and have some questions:

1.) Assume I setup a new (empty) playlist "myplaylist" and go into this playlist:

How can I add (starting from this view) add some *.mp3 files?

As far as I can see the only way of adding is going into the MP3 folder and select "Add to playlist".
No chance of the other way round: pulling MP3 into current Playlist?
I miss a "+" toolbar icon in playlist view

2.) Can I somehow export the current playlist into an *.m3u file (for backup purposes)?
Possibly I also want to copy the local MP3 folder to my tablet and import the *.m3u file over there.

3.) Assume I defined some songs in playlist and tap one one of them.
The song is playing.

Now when I want to see the current play position or pause playing: Then I have to go into another view.
This is rather uncomfortable.

Can I somehow combine both views?
In other words: I want to see (when a song is playing) the play controls at the bottom of playlist. The upper part of the screen should list "as usual" all songs which are contained in the current playlist (scrolling should be possible).

Is this possible?

If Not: Can this be implemented in the next release?

Thank you
Peter