Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Autoplaylists - Discerning from Normal Playlists (Read 2387 times) previous topic - next topic

Autoplaylists - Discerning from Normal Playlists

I have many playlists and i started to migrate some to Autoplaylists. So now its not so easy to note all those which are already Autoplaylists. Is there any possibility to flag difference between normal Playlist and Autoplaylist in Playlist Manager? Or do someone has idea how to make this differences visible?

There are at moment 2 feature proposals for future development:
Feature: Simplified user interface for creating autoplaylists.
Feature: Per playlist group mode settings in playlist view.

If wish i proposed is still not possible, maybe it can be covered in these proposals with some title formatting, I hope.

Autoplaylists - Discerning from Normal Playlists

Reply #1
There is no automatic distinction between autoplaylists and normal, but you can rename them whatever you want... I do it like this:

Autoplaylists: #Playlistname
Playlists:        Playlistname

The 2nd feature you mentioned is one that's not likely to be made in some version early. Many people have asked for this.

The 1st sounds reasonable, first time users would not know what to do with the dialog presented.