Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Using Foobar 1.5.1 Beta 1 (Read 2080 times) previous topic - next topic

Using Foobar 1.5.1 Beta 1

When playing the "next" button will not advance to the next track. When you click on it "playback stopped" appears in the bottom left of the player. Please fix.

Re: Using Foobar 1.5.1 Beta 1

Reply #1
No problem for me.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #2
No probs for me neither

Reply #3
When playing the "next" button will not advance to the next track. When you click on it "playback stopped" appears in the bottom left of the player. Please fix.
Have you tried with a clean portable install? Like the earlier commenters such a problem is not reproducible. Even with "stop after current" enabled the playback doesn't stop when hitting Next.

A third party component could easily have a feature which you are now witnessing. You could post a list of your components and someone might know which one does it.

Reply #4
Hi.
Can not play *.ape. Adding "Monkey.fb2k-component" has no result. Help, please.

Reply #5
Can you play other file formats? Have you been able to play those files in the past? The latest Monkey's Audio decoder continues to work normally on this version of the player.

Reply #6
Going to make a wide leap here, and ask if maybe they were adding Monkey.fb2k-component to a playlist somehow, instead of, you know, just opening it with Explorer and letting the file type association take over.