Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How do I verify a ripped album(s)? [Step-by-step guide] (Read 3395 times) previous topic - next topic

How do I verify a ripped album(s)? [Step-by-step guide]

I heard that you can verify a previously ripped FLAC album with some software called CueTools.. What I need is a step-by-step guide of exactly how do I verify the album, probably using AccurateRup database or idk.. So yeah, that's what I need. Help please.

How do I verify a ripped album(s)? [Step-by-step guide]

Reply #2
The links provided by antigeek are a good start.
What I need is a step-by-step guide

There isn't one currently written (that I know of). Use this page (and links within) for help with these settings. I suggest making sure
Write AccurateRip log and In source folder are checked in Advanced Settings on the AccurateRip tab under the Verify section. This will create a results log file in the source folder with the format %filename%.accurip (unless changed under Log file: Name format: on the same tab) in addition to the results being shown in the Batch log window.

All files should be in the same folder (CUE file, EAC log and audio). When using batch modes, CUE and EAC log should be named the same (album.cue, album.log). I suggest using Folder browser mode for Input (for now) and selecting the CUE file (not the whole folder) of the rip you want to verify. Tick Verify under Action and just hit Go. Help interpreting the log can be found here.
korth