Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How on earth does one use the resampler in foobar? (Read 2539 times) previous topic - next topic

How on earth does one use the resampler in foobar?

I've been searching all over the place and all I can find are old guides showing an old version of foobar with an interface for the resampler that actually makes sense, but now there is just a blank space that says "DSP chain presets."   

I noticed that by default with no settings it resamples to 48k. What I'm trying to do is convert some ridiculous 24/96 files into a more reasonable 24/44.1.

There must be a site for the PPHS resampler somewhere with a list of settings, or is there not? (It certainly doesn't show up on google)

My query is more curiosity than anything else, but I would like to know how.

FLAC -> JDS Labs ODAC/O2 -> Sennheiser HD 650 (equalized)

Reply #1
In the DSP preferences page, there is a configure button related to the selected DSP. Are you looking for options beyond these?

Reply #4
All I had to do is select it and hit "configure selected" doh.

Thanks for your time.

1375 kbps FLAC isn't too bad.
FLAC -> JDS Labs ODAC/O2 -> Sennheiser HD 650 (equalized)