Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Media library doesn't detect some songs on album (Read 769 times) previous topic - next topic

Media library doesn't detect some songs on album

I have a album on a SD card on my phone that the media library doesn't properly detect; it just lists three of the songs when browsed in the media library. If I add the album folder manually to the "Music folders" in the media library settings, it properly detects all the songs on the album. It is not a workaround without issues though, because the three songs detected by default are duplicated in the song list.

It doesn't seem to matter if the album is in FLAC or Opus format, I still get the same result. I don't have this problem with any other album on my phone.

foobar2000 mobile version: 1.3.1