Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Simple questions and beginner's guide for mobile foobar (Read 1215 times) previous topic - next topic

Simple questions and beginner's guide for mobile foobar

I have a redmi phone & I installed foobar2000 v1.3.  I'm finding it anything but intuitive.  What I want to do is download music (either through a memory stick or from the cloud) into a folder and play it from that location, generally once only. The folder is internal\music.
How can I get foobar to treat that (and its sub-folders) as its main and only folder?
I don't use or want playlists.  I want to select and listen to an entire subfolder, played in order from the 1st file to the last.  I don't need a playlist because if the music plays without a fault i delete it, go to the source of the music (my pc) and file the original in my library.  I won't be listening to it on the redmi ever again.  I use the phone as a vetting station.  How do I select and play a subfolder within the folder internal\music?  I will probably only listen to ape, flac or mp3 formats - anything else I can listen to on my pc.
In short, is there a simple user guide for Foobar2000 in a redmi phone?