Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Volume bug (Read 1347 times) previous topic - next topic

Volume bug

Hi. Thank for your work!
F2K Mobile is perfect player but there is some bugs.

I`ve set volume level to -10 dB in f2k. But Volume level resets after incoming call and after incoming message. There is no problem with other notifictions (like facebook, whatsapp and other apps). It appears only after incoming call or sms. Volume resets to 0 dB.
Also after incoming sms volume level become lower for a 30 seconds or something like that and then resets to 0 dB. With other apps it become lower for a one or two seconds and come back to -10 dB.

Second one associated with bluetooth headset. If I turn my bluetooth headset on during the conversation f2k stars playback so I hear music in my headset and in the ear speaker on mobile. In this case there is no difference what communication channel I use (gprs, or whatsapp).

Thank you for the attention

My mobile model in Xiaomi Mi6 on MIUI Global 11.0.6 (stable version)