Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_dumb (Read 38240 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_dumb

Reply #25
Game "Silverball", 01-TITLE.S3M, a converted .psm file :
- Order 00, Channel 03, 05 sec. audible, 03 sec. silent, again 05 sec. audible. This pattern continues.
- Order 02, Channel 04, is interupted immediately after starting to play. This repeats at every new Order.

deus-ex

foo_dumb

Reply #26
Music from "Silverball Plus 2", a set of nine .psm files, wont load.

deus-ex

foo_dumb

Reply #27
Kode54's plugin site is temporarily unavailable. You can download current release v0.9.2.12 of Foo_Dumb here.

deus-ex

foo_dumb

Reply #28
For Tb-Where.it a (nonexistant) subsong is displayed at Order 29 with a duration of 2:43:06 hours. Playbackspeed is ultra slow.

deus-ex

foo_dumb

Reply #29
New version.

foo_dumb

Reply #30
This examples demonstrates several problems i found with subsong detection and one .s3m-file which fails to load with all versions of foo_dumb regardless of subsong feature.

deus-ex

foo_dumb

Reply #31
Foo_Dumb v0.9.2.13:
Jeff60.it fails to load with subsong scanning
Outofs.mod (VBlank MOD) Order 61-68, wrong playspeed, thus playtime is 10:54 instead 07:20 min.

deus-ex

foo_dumb

Reply #33
amf converters

foo_dumb

Reply #34
I just found another problematic module, it doesn't play well in foo_dumb (for example at 0min 41s)

foo_dumb

Reply #37
[attachment=6303:Settings.png]

foo_dumb

Reply #38
Foo_DUMB Module decoder 0.9.9.63 crashes trying to load module Tw-Solar.it (included in archive along with crash report).
I was able to recreate the crash with a vanilla out of the box installation of foobar2000 with foo_dumb being the only additional plugin.

foo_dumb

Reply #39
Fixed Protracker module mix.mod. See related post here

foo_dumb

Reply #41
orange.mod: Playback issue using foo_dumb's playptmod option.