Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Artist search/jump within playlist,...Skins, skins, skins (Read 778 times) previous topic - next topic

Artist search/jump within playlist,...Skins, skins, skins

Newbie hoping I'm in the right place for this question. Have been using Br3tt skins for several years, most recently with an older version of Foobar and Br3tt's Slate skin. Within the active playlist, a simple SHIFT + letter or letter combination would jump to that entry. The ability to do that is great, especially with a large music collection. Now my dilemma,...I have just installed the most recent Foobar Stable Version 1.4 and installed Atarod's gorgeous Pandora Box EX 1.6 Skin, absolutely stunning on a big screen. Still finding my way around with the new configuration and trying to find how to jump/search within the active playlist. Hovering over the playlist and typing text will produce a small box displaying the typed text in white letters. Within a second or two the white text turns red and then disappears and the playlist stays where it is. I could query Atarod on Deviantart but not sure how often he checks in,...plus, I'm sure this is a walk in the park for some of you guys.......OK, I'm ready for a big head-slap "D'oh" moment!  More thoughts,...around a year ago I discovered the incredible combination of a Harmony Hub and the harmony smart phone app, (android for me). I don't know how remote controls can get any better than your smart phone. Initially I used bluetooth control of the PC but have recently switched to letting the Harmony IR control the PC which is WAY better. [1]