Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: who have fhg aac encoder? (Read 5725 times) previous topic - next topic

who have fhg aac encoder?

hi.
i hope to test fhg aac and psytel aac, who have fhg aac?

maybe IVAN can give me a binary fhg aac encoder.

thanks.
YAN

Reply #1
I don't have binaries of the FhG AAC encoder - and anyway disclosure is strictly prohibited. Try contacting or or   and ask them for sample bitstreams and/or encoder for testing purposes. Maybe they will cooperate with you if you send the e-mail in form of university request for scientific purposes.

Reply #2
hi,ivan

as i know, you had ever hold a testing for a few encoder which seem include fhg aac. do they give your binary program for audio testing, what's the name of the encoder?

i will send  an email to fhg recently.

thanks.
YAN

Reply #3
LiquidAudio was used as FHG AAC LC encoder. I do have castanets.aac encoded with FhG AAC Main profile (professional encoder) but I didn't wish to include it in tests since I couldn't encode other files (test will resume soon).

Reply #4
hi

in your testing, fhg aac is liquidaudio fhg aac lc encoder.(is it fhg reference aac as you said?)
and what about  commercial aac encoder?

the audio  quality difference is very obvious for fhg aac an psytel aac,(let alone fhg main profile aac). do you think why and where make those?

thanks.

Reply #5
[deleted]

Reply #6
hi
liquid audio player (6.0) is only a  player which can decode *.aac.

can not liquifier pro5  encode  a audio file to *.aac?

regards.

Reply #7
There is a dos utility that achieves this function if you send me an email - i see if I can dig it up. The utility basically mimics the function of the Liquid server. Originally, the purpose behind the lqm 'format' was to ensure that no tracks could be distributed to the consumer unless they went through the liquid servers which converted the lqm to lqt

regards

Bladeraptor

Reply #8
The DOS utility is called "lqm2lqt.exe".

Mail me at [a href='mailto:john.edwards33@ntlworld.com'][/a] and I will send it. It's only 18k zipped. This version only works with Liquifier 5.0, which is just as well!!

john33