Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for wavpack v 4.2 (Read 5744 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for wavpack v 4.2

Greetings. I'm in desperate need for windows binary of WavPack version 4.2 or 4.22 - couldn't find it anywhere over the net...
Some time ago old versions of WavPack were available for download at the official site but now they are gone... ReallyRareWares has only 3.x branch and google also failed to provide downloadable links...
Anyone can help? 

Reply #1
David Bryant regularly visits the forums - I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.
lossyWAV -q X -a 4 -s h -A --feedback 2 --limit 15848 --scale 0.5 | FLAC -5 -e -p -b 512 -P=4096 -S- (having set foobar to output 24-bit PCM; scaling by 0.5 gives the ANS headroom to work)

Reply #4
xmixahlx , i need the binaries - i have nothing to compile the source code with...
soiaf, thanks, but downloading stops at 98% all the time, could you please share it though some filesharing service like rapidshare or similar?

Reply #6
Thanks, soiaf, i got the file