Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I have no idea how to learn how to use foobar (Read 1659 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Read first: Does your...

I have no idea how to learn how to use foobar

I have no idea how to learn how to use foobar here. Very confusing. Finally figure how to actually make a new post.
Can someone please decipher how to use foobar and this forum? It is highly confusing.
My main problem right now, is when I installed Foobar on my pc and downloaded from "My Music" and now I have four copies of every damn song on every album i own?! For now, I have to manually delete the extra copies from each album and it doesn't remember what I do so I have to do it every damn time i want to listen to a album.
There must be a fix for this

Re: I have no idea how to learn how to use foobar

Reply #1
You might try youtube for a video on a lot of subjects about Foobar2000. Searching for a problem always helps using your favorite browser or the Foobar2000 website "search" button.
cast out...