Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: panel stack splitter text button color (Read 2475 times) previous topic - next topic

panel stack splitter text button color

Hey, ive figure out how to adjust a ton of stuff, but ive been googling and looking on these forums and others for hours and i cant find out how to change the font/color of the text buttons in panel stack splitter.
can anyone help? I circled the section im trying to change. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply #1
from that screenshot, it looks like the buttons are using images. if that is the case, you need to edit the images.

Reply #2
from that screenshot, it looks like the buttons are using images. if that is the case, you need to edit the images.

nope, text, cause i can write whatever i want as the button, i could make my preferances say "poop" haha.... but i cant for the life of me figure out how to change font or color

Reply #3
actually while im here, does anyone know how to make columns UI scale when you shrink the window?

Reply #4
oops, i didn't realise text could be set from that dialog as well. i just saw the image bit and focused on that.

in that case, i don't think you can change the colours because they are dictated by your windows theme. you could change it to use images instead and create your own. that would be far easier than the alternative which would be to code buttons in the PSS script.

Reply #5
oops, i didn't realise text could be set from that dialog as well. i just saw the image bit and focused on that.

in that case, i don't think you can change the colours because they are dictated by your windows theme. you could change it to use images instead and create your own. that would be far easier than the alternative which would be to code buttons in the PSS script.

Ah shit, you know what. you might be right. thats annoying as hell. well thanks:)

Reply #6
It looks like a columns UI buttons panel, which as marc2003 said, the colours of which seem to be controlled by the windows theme

Reply #7
It looks like a columns UI buttons panel, which as marc2003 said, the colours of which seem to be controlled by the windows theme

Yea i have all the colors in the Columns UI customized, no change

Reply #8
How about changing the text of the buttons to blank spaces the same length. Then you can draw text under the buttons in the PSS, change the colour of that text and you are good to go.