Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_browser (Read 424781 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_browser

Reply #775
I am looking to use the album panel to browse for %album artist% if present, if not %artist%. is this not the way to go?

Code: [Select]
$if3(%album artist%,%artist%,<MISSING>)

thank you

foo_browser

Reply #776
Does anyone have a copy of this file they would share?

foo_browser

Reply #777
it's not needed. the functionality is already built into columns UI. just add some filter panels to your layout.

foo_browser

Reply #778
Hey guys please check this out.

I'm trying to make fb2k look like iTunes using THIS tutorial. Now it says you need foo_browser.dll. I read here it's not needed. In step 11 it tells you to add browser panels. They're not available without this plugin. I can't find a download link. Can somebody help me out plz? Thx.

foo_browser

Reply #779
foo_browser is as outdated as the tutorial you are mentioning. You should follow the advice, which is given in the post above yours, and use the filter panels instead of the browser panels.

foo_browser

Reply #780
foo_browser is as outdated as the tutorial you are mentioning. You should follow the advice, which is given in the post above yours, and use the filter panels instead of the browser panels.

Hi, this is my configuration for use with 7" touchscreen lcd:

since the browser is outdated and I fear it will always be less compatible with future versions of foobar, is there a way to get tabs with linked filters (genre/album artist/artist/album so when i click a genre it change the album artist/artist/album filters) inside with the current plugins?
I've tried and searched around but without results; Many thanks to whoever can help me in some way.

Fabio

foo_browser

Reply #784
is there a way to get tabs with linked filters (genre/album artist/artist/album so when i click a genre it change the album artist/artist/album filters) inside with the current plugins?

For all those that won't read the thread here goes:

This (foo_browser) component is obsolete as ColumnsUI already includes a panel with the exact same function. It's called "Filter Panel" instead of this "Browser Panel".

...now can we close this thread?
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

foo_browser

Reply #785
is there a way to get tabs with linked filters (genre/album artist/artist/album so when i click a genre it change the album artist/artist/album filters) inside with the current plugins?

This (foo_browser) component is obsolete as ColumnsUI already includes a panel with the exact same function. It's called "Filter Panel" instead of this "Browser Panel".

I've tried to obtain linked TABBED filter panels  with current ColumnsUI without success. Can you please explain me how to do this? Otherwise I must use this obsolete component and yes, you can close this thread...

Thanks

Fabio

foo_browser

Reply #787
I've tried to obtain linked TABBED filter panels  with current ColumnsUI without success. Can you please explain me how to do this? Otherwise I must use this obsolete component and yes, you can close this thread...  Thanks  Fabio

In Filter preference page, set 'Filter precedence' to 'By field list above'. It works

foo_browser

Reply #788
I've tried to obtain linked TABBED filter panels  with current ColumnsUI without success. Can you please explain me how to do this? Otherwise I must use this obsolete component and yes, you can close this thread...  Thanks  Fabio

In Filter preference page, set 'Filter precedence' to 'By field list above'. It works

Many thanks Hamallainen, it works! 

Fabio

foo_browser

Reply #789

<xiphmont> OK