Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Embedded CUE Sheet Problems (Read 1304 times) previous topic - next topic

Embedded CUE Sheet Problems

My current process for backing up a CD is to use EAC 0.95b4 to Copy Image & Create CUE Sheet Compressed.  The image is compressed using WavPack 4.31 with the following command line:

-hm -w "Cuesheet=@*.cue" -w "Artist=%a" -w "Album=%g" -w "Year=%y" -w "Genre=%m" %s %d

My problem occurs with albums that have various artists. When I open the .wv file in foobar2000 0.9.4.1, all of the tracks have the artist from the second track. The external cue sheet created by EAC is correct. When I try to update the embedded cue sheet using the edit cue sheet function, one of two things happens:

1. The edited cue sheet does not save (different data dose not load when reloading info from file)
2. The embedded cue sheet becomes corrupted and only one track is displayed for the entire album

Is there something that I am doing incorrectly?

EDIT: This was meant to be posted in the support forum. Admin, please move the topic.