Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Why some mp3 file not have lyrics in my smart phone? (Read 4717 times) previous topic - next topic

Why some mp3 file not have lyrics in my smart phone?

I use one app called music bee on computer.When I use this app,I can see the lyrics in some mp3 file,but when I open them in my phone using the default media player, then they do not have lyrics.But some others have lyrics mp3 file to use on my phone.They are downloaded on another website.Please someone help me with this problem.Sorry for my bad english.THANKS

Reply #1
Lyrics are optional and rare.  Most MP3s don't have them.    Many (most?) players don't show lyrics.

I use a plug-in called MiniLyrics ($20 USD).    I use it with Winamp on a Windows PC.  (Without this plug-in, Winamp won't show the lyrics.)    It works with several different player apps.    MiniLyrics has a lyrics database and if the lyrics to your song are in the database it can automatically add them to your MP3 or it can create an LRC file.    If the lyrics are not in the database you can type them in yourself along with the time synchronization  codes.

Reply #2
I use one app called music bee on computer.When I use this app,I can see the lyrics in some mp3 file,but when I open them in my phone using the default media player, then they do not have lyrics.But some others have lyrics mp3 file to use on my phone.They are downloaded on another website.Please someone help me with this problem.Sorry for my bad english.THANKS

Try to open them in e.g. mp3tag. See what the tag name is - and what ID3 version is used to tag the files.

Reply #3
AFAIK Music Bee retrieves lyrics off the internet; that way, I wouldn't expect it to save them into your MP3 files.

No wonder you can't see them on your phone.
Listen to the music, not the media it's on.
União e reconstrução