Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where is the cache stored? (Read 1008 times) previous topic - next topic

Where is the cache stored?

Hi, I would like to browse the cached entries, where are them stored? I tried to search for a cuetools directory in AppData but I found none. I'm of course using Windows. Thank you.

Edit: Ha! Found it, it was in Roaming not in Local directory. Also kinda weird to name the directory "CUE Tools" when the app is named "CUETools" without space, if one searches for CUETools wont find the directory.

Now the question is how can we browse the LocalDB.xml file, tried opening the "z" file with 7-zip but it failed.

Re: Where is the cache stored?

Reply #2
Thanks, I also tried accessing the wiki but is not loading for me, I'm getting 404 on everything from cue.tools, even the download page.

Reply #3
If you cannot see the wiki (works fine here) the text said the local database can be viewed from Input: Folder Browser and Input: Multiselect Browser.

Located at the bottom of the browser window.
korth

Reply #4
Thank you, it works. Btw I don't know why I'm getting not found errors, it's weird.

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.38 (Debian) Server at ctdbweb Port 80