Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Scheduled Hydrogenaudio server maintenance (Read 4924 times) previous topic - next topic

Scheduled Hydrogenaudio server maintenance

Hello everyone,
I'll be doing Hydrogenaudio web server maintenance early next week. Expect momentary downtime of the forum and wiki around Monday (6th June).
That said, I'll do my best to minimize the downtime and resume normal operation as soon as possible.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Re: Scheduled Hydrogenaudio server maintenance

Reply #1
...and it looks like we're back!  Thanks, Peter.  :)

Reply #2
The hydrogenaudio svg logo has shrunk to unreadable. I guess most of us still know where we are.

Reply #3
Sorry about the downtime, there were some unexpected glitches with HTTPS configuration, I have it all under control now.

Logo restored, please report if anything else doesn't look right - apparently some customizations got lost in ElkArte upgrade.

Reply #4
Hi, thank you for your hard work!
I had a hard time finding HA from the bookmark because the favicon has changed to a green Elk Arte icon.

Reply #5
Wrong favicon was there only for a short period of time, clearing cache (or re-adding bookmark) should fix it.

All should be working normally by now, some glitches related to search, new user registration (reCaptcha) and issues with outgoing confirmation emails were addressed today.

I'll be moving HA wiki to the new host tomorrow, but since I set up the server it runs on now it should go smoothly.

Reply #6
No more listening-tests.hydrogenaud.io? (HA wiki / Wayback Machine)

Reply #7
Wrong favicon was there only for a short period of time, clearing cache (or re-adding bookmark) should fix it.
Confirmed on Firefox 101.0.1 on Windows 10.  Thanks a lot.

Reply #8
No more listening-tests.hydrogenaud.io? (HA wiki / Wayback Machine)
Just restored old content of:
listening-tests.hydrogenaud.io
listening-tests.hydrogenaudio.org
replaygain.hydrogenaud.io
replaygain.hydrogenaudio.org

DNS records were still pointing at a dead IP of some old server instance so it might take a while before you can access them.

Reply #9
Thank you Peter!

Reply #10
Don't know if it is intentional or not, but since the update I cannot upload anything apart from pictures.
X

Reply #11
I noticed the 16 per post Restrictions yesterday also........ forgot to post about it.

Reply #12
IIRC "16 per post" was there before the update, the main issue is I cannot upload anything apart from pictures. When uploading flac and 7z files it always says "maximum attachment size allowed is 0 KB."