Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Cueripper Various Artists? (Read 1822 times) previous topic - next topic

Cueripper Various Artists?

I'm trying to rip a CD in cueripper that has different artists for each track. The disc is not in the DB's yet; how can I add the different artist per track?

Re: Cueripper Various Artists?

Reply #1
Click on each track number to edit track artist.

X

X

Edit: Clicking in either column to the right of the title also opens the same edit window.
korth

Reply #2
Click on each track number to edit track artist.
Edit: Clicking in either column to the right of the title also opens the same edit window.
Thanks!

Reply #3
Or you can tag the files after ripping with MP3tag (or similar).    MP3tag works on most formats, not just MP3.

I often use MP3tag to fix things up if there is an error or if I just don't like the formatting.  I also use it when I (very occasionally) digitize an LP.

:D   I just remembered - A couple of years ago I ordered the newest AC/DC album (MP3) from Amazon.   It was tagged as "Pop" :D   I changed it to "Hard Rock".     (AC/DC just call themselves a "Rock Band".)

Reply #4
Or you can tag the files after ripping with MP3tag (or similar).    MP3tag works on most formats, not just MP3.

I often use MP3tag to fix things up if there is an error or if I just don't like the formatting.  I also use it when I (very occasionally) digitize an LP.

:D   I just remembered - A couple of years ago I ordered the newest AC/DC album (MP3) from Amazon.   It was tagged as "Pop" :D   I changed it to "Hard Rock".     (AC/DC just call themselves a "Rock Band".)

True, but I like having the information correct in my local DB. Speaking of, is there any way to view or edit the information in my local DB the same way you can in EAC? Was always handy instead of having to pop in the disc to fix an artist name using a dash instead of a hyphen or whatever. "Static-X" in particular seems to use one that's different from the one I have on my keyboard (-) according to all the DB's EAC/Cue Ripper will pull data from. It appears identical but folders with it in the name won't merge so it's clearly different as far as the computer is concerned.