Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AccurateRip db offline? (Read 3890 times) previous topic - next topic

AccurateRip db offline?

Hello fellows.

I'm moving to a relative's house in the middle of nowhere for a week, where obviously internet doesn't exist  And I was planning on grabbing my laptop and continue verifying/tagginmg my collection there with CueTools. So, is there an AccurateRip db that could be "downloaded" so as to consult it offline?

Thanks!

AccurateRip db offline?

Reply #1
A good place to check for answers to such questions is the AccurateRip forum, where this question was answered in the negative by dBpowerAMP developer Spoon (topic).

AccurateRip db offline?

Reply #2
Not even a dialup connection?  I think a dialup internet connection would be good enough for tag lookups - even artwork.  Though you would be holding the phone line hostage.

AccurateRip db offline?

Reply #3
Oh thanks for the help. I see freebd is accesible offline, I'll go for it then as it is also supported by CueTools.