Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 500335 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #1375
You might need to modify the rules for "Best" or at least create one that would work for soundcould download version.

for now, i just download it with youtube-dl and then add to foobar

Reply #1376
All of a sudden I cannot access and play Youtube videos. I've rebooted, removed and reinstalled foo_youtube (3.7) and related components. Even added an API key. It does work with those videos on my computer so it seems this could be some sort of access problem.

Where I already set up the link in a playlist, I get this error (happens to all Youtube links):

• Unable to open item for playback (Youtube Source: youtube-dl: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 429: Too Many Requests (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type  youtube-dl -U  to update. Be sure to call youtube-dl with the --verbose flag and include its complete output. | Analysis, no video found on ? URL):
    "youtube-dl?url=rJABBmAMXnY"
Weird thing is the video image does show up, but, error pops up, and no video,

Where I try to 'Add location' or  'Youtube Source,...etc' URL, I get the following error:

• The following error(s) occurred during loading of the location(s):
    Too Many Requests (429)
And I cannot add the Youtube link to the playlist.

I am running Foobar2000 v1.63b3 and have the latest youtube-dl (2021-Jan-8 ), Youtube Source (3.7) VSFilter (3.0.0.306). Unfortunate for me as I created numerous playlists with youtube music links.

Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas?

Reply #1377
tonyo123 try applying the API key constraint
YouTube Music

Reply #1378
tonyo123 try applying the API key constraint

Thank you. I added the API key to the Foobar2000 YouTube Source setting. So, I don't understand what 'applying' the API means. Can you elaborate?  PS...Did not have problems  until this week (yesterday). I was not using an API key and it worked fine.

Reply #1380
Yes, thank you, had/have it 'applied' (checked green). No change. I did recently update to ;atesty Foobar2000 and some of the components. Likely there is where it broke. Just not sure where/why.

PS...I do have ion the same API credentials screen a message with a yellow triangle exclamation point: 'Remember to configure the OAuth consent screen with information about your application!. But, not sure this applies to me as it appears its for developers.

Reply #1381
I did verify the #429 error appears to be due to too many requests from one IP address (not sure how since I hardly have been playing music videos lately): I ran my vpn and then started F2K, accessed and added video URLs and the videos played.

I found in the development bug site that #429 error appears to be a common error with some suggested fixes. I tried the running youtube-dl.exe in AppData\Roaming\Anvsoft\Common directory within a batch file: 'youtube-dl.exe --cookies cookies.text http://www.youtube.com' and the command runs, but, has no effect on the video access within F2K. Still same error when not using the vpn.

Reply #1382
in any case, you need to do: delete project- - - new project- - - get credentials- - - apply key constraint.As I understand it, foobar2000 with the API Key 1 cannot be run on a computer other than your own, otherwise the project will stop working.I don't use OAuth.
YouTube Music

Reply #1383
First, Thanks @SergPuh.68. Followed the direction. Was not able to get it to work. However, finally, here is what did work:

On 'Youtube component for foobar2000': Authenticated access on Youtube

then followed the instructions for 'Built-in support' - borrowing browser cookies from Youtube. This fixed my Error #429 problem. Videos started playing on first try and so on. Thanks to @3dyd, of course.

Reply #1384
I installed the youtube component and added the url under youtube source. The music(audio) plays great but I get no video only a single shot from the video.

Reply #1385
kengs51 show the settings.Additional components must have the latest versions:
Youtube source 3.7
LAV filters (external): Splitter 0.74.1, Video 0.74.1
youtube-dl (external): 2021.1.16
libcurl uses (internal): libcurl uses / 7.68.0 secure channel schannel with zlib / 1.2.11 code Brotli/1.0.7 nghttp2/1.40.0
YouTube Music

Reply #1386
Unfortunately, I can't understand what you are writiing. Thanks for replying though

Reply #1387
where do I get these additional components. I did find and installed the components but the only one that doesn't show up under preferences is youtube-dl (external): 2021.1.16. When I execute this file a blank command window opens then closes automatically.

Reply #1389
I executed the youtube dl file and it works. I downloaded a file from youtube and the video now shows too. Thanks so much for all of your help :D

Reply #1390
The Youtube Source component allows you to watch videos from YouTube without downloading them.
YouTube Music

Reply #1391
Hm, some playlists stopped working for me.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqGysMwLcMoMJptPQrdfDaf41VfD703Ek
Error:
Code: [Select]
foo_youtube: [error] #12, Analysis, no video found on Youtube: Playlist URL
foo_youtube: #12, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqGysMwLcMoMJptPQrdfDaf41VfD703Ek

Tried with `youtube-dl over internal` and with API key: same result.

Reply #1393
Hi, I have this question:YouTube Source sees, but does not identify LAV Filters 0.70.2 (0.74.1) the sound is there and the image is not.What could be the reason?System:Windows 7x64 SP1 Enterprise (updates January 2021), all the latest libraries.
foobar2000 1.3 (1.5), YouTube Source starting from 3.0, LAV Filters 0.70.2 (0.74.1)
YouTube Music

Reply #1394
TheQwertiest,This playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqGysMwLcMoMJptPQrdfDaf41VfD703Ek I have played without problems and other playlists from this channel also play well,you probably need to play with the settings.
Just have tested it on a clean portable install, the problem remains...
@3dyd are there any logs that I can provide to help diagnosing this issue?

Reply #1395
There are (at least) two ways to access youtube playlists with foo_youtube:
1. simply copy the playlist url into File -> Youtube Source -> Load channel or playlist ...
2. first get the playlist URL into foobar by View -> Youtube Source -> Search on Site. Here select youtube.api.playlist and search for the playlist name (in your case: NieR : Automata Soundtrack Complète). The playlist link gets listed, and by double-clicking the yt playlist unfolds
Do both ways fail?

Additionally you could try if the issue lies on youtube-dl side with a separate youtube-dl install. For example
Code: [Select]
youtube-dl.exe -F https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqGysMwLcMoMJptPQrdfDaf41VfD703Ek
should list all available formats of the 46 tracks contained in the playlist

All of the above works on my side.

Reply #1396
Hello guys, just one question maybe related to network access or OS...

Same error I get for loading SC, I get when trying update from foobar help menu. Maybe some overall network issue?

Hello everyone - just tried sound cloud on fresh install (foobar+foo_youtube+youtube-dl)  on W10 and its OK. Aslo foobar update works, don't give me an error like I have on previous Windows 7 system :(

Reply #1397
Update for WIN7 users:

apply fix from https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,50523.msg959259.html#msg959259

It will solve component update and SoundCloud playback issue - not component but OS related :)

Thanks everyone for support and tips

Hello guys, just one question maybe related to network access or OS...

Same error I get for loading SC, I get when trying update from foobar help menu. Maybe some overall network issue?

Hello everyone - just tried sound cloud on fresh install (foobar+foo_youtube+youtube-dl)  on W10 and its OK. Aslo foobar update works, don't give me an error like I have on previous Windows 7 system :(

Reply #1398
Hello everyone, can someone help with the following issue:

Whenever I try to play the following link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0enqR_GrB4 it skips after 1 or 2 seconds to the next track, it only happens with this link.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #1399
Plays without problems on my side
Spoiler (click to show/hide)