Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Lost ability to view album/cover art on Default User Interface (Read 1442 times) previous topic - next topic

Lost ability to view album/cover art on Default User Interface

Greetings!

New user of Foobar2000 and ran into my first big unsolvable glitch.

PROBLEM: I lost all the cover/album art using the Default User Interface. I have been playing about 100 CD's using Foobar2000 while displaying the album/cover art and today I was trying to attach the back cover of a CD, TAGGING->ATTACH PICTURES->BACK COVER, when suddenly I couldn't view the front album/cover art of ANY CD in ANY album list. I also use Columns UI and under FILE->PREFERENCES->DISPLAY and all the cover art remains intact on that module.

QUESTION: How can I re-display the album/cover art using the Default User Interface?

Using Windows Vista and Foobar2000 v1.1.11

Thanks in advance.

Reply #1
The album list does not feature an art viewer. You must add an album art viewer element, which should track your currently selected track, I think.

Reply #2
Hi kode54. Thanks for your reply.

Ahah! Your reply helped me recall that when I initially setup Foobar2000 I had included the album art viewer.  Somehow while trying to import the back cover art for an album I must have clicked something which turned it off.  All I need to do now is to remember how to setup the Default User Interface the way I had it programmed initially and I don’t even remember where I found the instructions, but at least now I know that the cause of the problem was the loss of the album art viewer . . . somehow.

Sorry, foobar2000 is great but very hard for someone of my computer ability to understand.

Thanks for your help.