Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Art Downloader XUI 1.02 Problem (Read 2519 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Album Art Downloader XUI

Album Art Downloader XUI 1.02 Problem

Hello,

I installed AAD XUI 1.02 on a Windows 10 PC and everything was working.... After using the program for a few days I started to get the issue that the browser would come up and find files... But the text font was not visible...  I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and now I when click on the program to start it, a small 1" x 1.5" box comes up which looks like it has the proper layout of the GUI... The window than disappears and leaves the program running in the task manager......

Any idea what I can do to debug this type of issue......

I do know that one of the last times it worked I scanned a file that had non-english characters in it.....

Please help....
                             Thanks,
                                                     Brian