Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: dvd audio ripping (Read 2058 times) previous topic - next topic

dvd audio ripping

by using #1 dvd audio ripper i have ripped a song from a dvd. but there is a problem. there is background noise that i wish to remove (talking, skateboarding sounds, etc)

since the video was filmed and then the music was added later (a homemade dvd video with soundtrack) it seems that separating the song from the live noise would be possible. or is it impossible?

thanks.

dvd audio ripping

Reply #1
by using #1 dvd audio ripper i have ripped a song from a dvd. but there is a problem. there is background noise that i wish to remove (talking, skateboarding sounds, etc)

since the video was filmed and then the music was added later (a homemade dvd video with soundtrack) it seems that separating the song from the live noise would be possible. or is it impossible?

thanks.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=363419"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The audio would have been merged. Unless the left speaker has music and the rigth has the noise you don't.