Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New avatars? (Read 8205 times) previous topic - next topic

New avatars?

Are my eyes failing me...

... or are we in the midst of an avatar-changing season?

Heheh. I just noticed that many people now have new avatars... Making me sometimes not really getting it who's posting what.

New avatars?

Reply #1
I can't remember what my avatar was before the skull one that i use new.
we was young an' full of beans

New avatars?

Reply #2
Good idea.

New avatars?

Reply #3
I shall never change THE FLOYD!!!1!!11!!

New avatars?

Reply #4
Just to confuse you guys, I might change my avatar every week.

Edit: Just wait until we can change our display name...
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

New avatars?

Reply #6
Teh cats are multiplying, I noticed.

Teh dogs, OTOH, are evolving

(Expl: My previous avatar was a dog)

New avatars?

Reply #7
I'll change my avatar in a while.  Perhaps I'll put my new hat in it.

New avatars?

Reply #8
I don't like the idea of changing avatars. Actually it is our face here on the forum, and as we are sticking with our real faces for our entire life, we should do the same with the avatars too.

@pepoluan: i really hate your new avatar, i can't do anything against it, sorry

New avatars?

Reply #9
 that's your POV, molnart.

My POV is my avatar is like my clothing; I can change anytime I want.

Anyways, if you need a face, click on my profile and you'll see my photo

New avatars?

Reply #10
score one for the cats...
It's due for a good DEGAUSSIN'

New avatars?

Reply #12
My POV is my avatar is like my clothing; I can change anytime I want.
I agree, although I change my underwear more frequently than my avitar.

At one point I decided to change my avitar every month, to the album cover of the album I was most into at that time (you possibly remember my Ben Folds Five covers).  However, I saw some posts that highlighted album art avitars as copyright violation, and thought I best not condone the practice.  That said, many people do use album covers, and many, many others use other copyrighted material, as mine probably is now.  Anyways...

My third child is due in a week or so, so I may change my avitar again soon, you lucky people.  I did have the 12 week scan picture as one of my avitars.
I'm on a horse.

New avatars?

Reply #13
My third child is due in a week or so, so I may change my avitar again soon, you lucky people.  I did have the 12 week scan picture as one of my avitars.

Ah yes, I remember that one. I thought it was the thing that attacked the Enterprise.
</old joke>

New avatars?

Reply #14
Ah yes, I remember that one. I thought it was the thing that attacked the Enterprise.
</old joke>
  I think I remember that episode.  Ooh, that's cruel.  You wait until you see the ugly critter when it finally comes out.
I'm on a horse.

New avatars?

Reply #15
Weren't yours always a cat from beginning?

Yea...

I was going to change it to some Final Fantasy VII-esque picture but I never got around to it, so it remains as Lucy, my cat.
It's due for a good DEGAUSSIN'

New avatars?

Reply #16
Weren't yours always a cat from beginning?

Yea...

I was going to change it to some Final Fantasy VII-esque picture but I never got around to it, so it remains as Lucy, my cat.
I had thought of putting my dog's picture... unfortunately everytime I try to shoot a pic, he'll come near and stick his nose onto the lens...

New avatars?

Reply #18
Are my eyes failing me...

... or are we in the midst of an avatar-changing season?

Heheh. I just noticed that many people now have new avatars... Making me sometimes not really getting it who's posting what.

Yes, it's good to change (avatars): I used to had Peter Gabriel's one, now it's a cover from another 80's album...
[ Commodore 64 Forever...! ]

New avatars?

Reply #19

you look a little bit like my english teacher. Weird!

as for my avatar, i've been getting to like Murderface

New avatars?

Reply #20
Dethklok ftw!

we was young an' full of beans

New avatars?

Reply #21
you look a little bit like my english teacher. Weird!
Heh! I am a Computer Networking teacher not an English teacher...

... anyways that's an occupation I never thought about before. English teacher... cool...

Edit: Hold on... "weird" ??!! Is it remotely possible that quite possibly, perhaps you are somehow making fun of me in some way...??!!

New avatars?

Reply #22
Yeah, he accidentally left the "o" off the end.
I'm on a horse.

New avatars?

Reply #23
Edit: Hold on... "weird" ??!! Is it remotely possible that quite possibly, perhaps you are somehow making fun of me in some way...??!!

no. you do look similar to my english teacher.

New avatars?

Reply #24
I updated to my new avatar. Thoughts? Comments?