Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Azrael 5.8 (Read 320399 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Azrael 5.8

Reply #75
Nice work!But I want to know where to download the Theme or the Visual Style of this picture.Would you please tell me or upload it?Thanks!

Reply #76
Nice work!But I want to know where to download the Theme or the Visual Style of this picture.Would you please tell me or upload it?Thanks! [{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
That WindowBlinds theme is a Limited Edition theme by essorant!
I am not allowed to distribute it!
You might be able to get it by buying all his premium theme packs from [a href="http://www.essorant.com]here[/url]

Reply #77
I see.Many thanks!

Reply #78
Sorry, thought I was subscribed to this post but I wasn't.

This is a good idea! I will look into this as soon as possible!

Glad you liked it!

Sounds reasonable enough, but I don't use the album artist tag at all!
And if a cd contains more then one artist it is a various in my eyes!
Can you give me an example of a cd which has 3/4 of the songs by one artist and the 1/4 of various artists?

Basically, a various album to me is a compilation, with a different big name for each track.  The situation where I use album artist is where a CD might have a few tracks with duets with other well-known artists, or a guest track, or something.  I want the supporting artist/s included in an additional artist tag, but when I do my automatic sorting by albums I need to sort by the album artist, the person who's actually in charge of the work.

This occurs a lot in soundtracks.  For instance, in the soundtrack from Flubber, there are 18 tracks.  17 are done by Danny Elfman, and the 18th track is done by KC & The Sunshine Band.  Now I want KC to get their credit (for whatever that's worth), but it's really, really clear that Danny Elfman is the album artist.  Just because KC did one track does not make it a various artist album.

In a lot of soundtracks (where I use album artist the most), there will be one person who did the vast majority of the work and then a notable for 1-4 tracks or so.  But also I'll give an artist tag to big names who feature in something, so that I can find those tracks if I want to.  For example when Ray Charles features in Billy Joel's Baby Grand.  The album still belongs to Billy, but Ray is certainly an artist to note on the track.  So I want to acknowledge the support of other artists either in feature roles or in a few included tracks as in soundtracks, but the album belongs to one person.

Does that make sense?  It might be peculiar to the way I treat album artist, but to me the reason to use 'album artist'='artist name' intead of 'various'=1 is because the album is predominately one artist and you want to have a way to recognize which person that is.  Otherwise, 'various'=1 is much more economical.

Reply #79
Does that make sense?  It might be peculiar to the way I treat album artist, but to me the reason to use 'album artist'='artist name' intead of 'various'=1 is because the album is predominately one artist and you want to have a way to recognize which person that is.  Otherwise, 'various'=1 is much more economical.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309351"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well I would just add the guest artist name to the end of the title with feat. 'name' or something like that!
Actually I normally don't have any reference to guest artists.
Because I really don't care about them!

In the other case (soundtrack) I can see you point.
The question is if you are the only one using the tags like that or not!

Reply #80
Excuse me,but I still couldn't find that WindowBlinds theme by essorant in his website.Would you please tell me the name of the theme?I like it very much.

Reply #81
Excuse me,but I still couldn't find that WindowBlinds theme by essorant in his website.Would you please tell me the name of the theme?I like it very much.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309443"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It is not on his site!!!
I got i because I have all his Premium skins!
But okay the name is Largo!

Reply #82
The question is if you are the only one using the tags like that or not!

Yeah, could be I'm the only one.  I'll just keep sticking my little modification in there and I'll be happy. 

Reply #83
I have a question regarding a formatting.

Im using the latest azreal and its great, the only thing that i would like to do is to 'force' an album mode for designated %album% values where those files dont have a %tacknumber% value.

for instance I have over 300 Essential Mixes.  in aevery one the %album%=Essential Mix.  they all have different %artist% values and dont have any tracknumbers.  I would like for all the files with this album value to go into Album mode, with BBC Radio 1, or Various Artists as the artist, and Essential Mix in the album. 

Is there a way to force album mode, kind of the opposite to force single mode with out having to auto tracknumber all the files.

I have tried everything i can comprehend (which unfortuneately isnt much at this point) and havent had any luck.

Reply #84
I have tried everything i can comprehend (which unfortuneately isnt much at this point) and havent had any luck.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309675"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Well since my album mode is built on tracknumbering I would say no!
You could try to code some sort of auto/guessing/hacking thingy when the album is Essential Mixes!
But I don't think I'm going for it!

Reply #85
where do I change the selected item frame color in? Its green and I want to make it white. I am using azarel(rexy).

Reply #86
where do I change the selected item frame color in? Its green and I want to make it white. I am using azarel(rexy).[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309782"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
That is an columns_ui question, not an azrael!
But okay!
Preferences -> Display -> Columns UI -> Playlist view
Click the 'Playlist view display settings' button
There should be a 'Selected item frame colour' option

Reply #87
where do I change the selected item frame color in? Its green and I want to make it white. I am using azarel(rexy).[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=309782"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
But okay!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310112"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am sorry I should of said in the album area

I can't seem to change that.

Reply #88
But okay!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310112"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I am sorry I should of said in the album area
I can't seem to change that.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310191"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Well it is where I have already written, it is a columns UI settings and is not changed in the string!

Reply #90
Hello, I can't set a color scheme to azrael !!
I'd like to use PixOS, i changed "$puts(color_scheme,20)" to "$puts(color_scheme,14)" in the file "azrael.fcs" but it don't work at all !! I don't understand ![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310942"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Well if there are 20 color schemes you must be using 5.7 RC2, which means you must also use foobar2000 0.9 beta 5 and columns ui 1.3 pre-alpha, if not that is the problem! It works fine here!

Reply #91
I'd like to use PixOS, i changed "$puts(color_scheme,20)" to "$puts(color_scheme,14)" in the file "azrael.fcs" but it don't work at all !! I don't understand ![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310942"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Well if there are 20 color schemes you must be using 5.7 RC2, which means you must also use foobar2000 0.9 beta 5 and columns ui 1.3 pre-alpha, if not that is the problem! It works fine here!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310993"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Where can I download the cutting edge version of the Azrael? Its not on the download page.

Reply #92
Well if there are 20 color schemes you must be using 5.7 RC2, which means you must also use foobar2000 0.9 beta 5 and columns ui 1.3 pre-alpha, if not that is the problem! It works fine here![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310993"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Where can I download the cutting edge version of the Azrael? Its not on the download page.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311044"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Please look in this thread! And only use it if you are testing foobar2000 0.9 and columns ui 1.3!

Reply #93
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310993"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for this awnser 
But I'm using foobar 0.9 beta 5 & ui_columns-0.1.3-pa12...
In fact, I installed foobar 0.9 after deleting foobar2000 & his folder in application data". Then, I put "msvcp71.dll" &"msvcr71.dll" in foobar main folder, and "foo_ui_columns.dll" in components folder.
I ran this program, then i choosed columns ui as interface module.
In the options of ui_columns, I imported the modified file of azrael.fcs, then I clicked on "saveall" button but nothing changed !!
But if i'm using a non-modified version of azrael.fcs, it works perfectly...
Any idea ?

Sorry for my poor english 

Reply #94
Well if there are 20 color schemes you must be using 5.7 RC2, which means you must also use foobar2000 0.9 beta 5 and columns ui 1.3 pre-alpha, if not that is the problem! It works fine here![a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=310993"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Where can I download the cutting edge version of the Azrael? Its not on the download page.[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311044"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Please look in this thread! And only use it if you are testing foobar2000 0.9 and columns ui 1.3!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311051"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks, I like the default color scheme, but is the currently playing track supposed to have a "0" added to the number when you select another song? Play a song, click another song without playing it and the currently playing one has a zero added to both its list and track number. Seems strange to me, not sure if its a bug in 5.7 RC2

Reply #95
Thanks, I like the default color scheme, but is the currently playing track supposed to have a "0" added to the number when you select another song? Play a song, click another song without playing it and the currently playing one has a zero added to both its list and track number. Seems strange to me, not sure if its a bug in 5.7 RC2[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311318"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Well some color schemes have this others don't!

Reply #96
In the options of ui_columns, I imported the modified file of azrael.fcs, then I clicked on "saveall" button but nothing changed !!
But if i'm using a non-modified version of azrael.fcs, it works perfectly...
Any idea ?

Sorry for my poor english  [a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311100"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
No I have no ideas, I have just reinstalled my system and imported my own config and everything works as it should!

Reply #97
No I have no ideas, I have just reinstalled my system and imported my own config and everything works as it should!
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=311802"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well, I finished to find what was the problem... I edited azrael.fcs with notepad, but it didn't work. Then, I changed the variable in "globals" options of columns ui and it works !
Thanks to try to help me
Love Azrael 

Reply #98
I wasn't sure how to install this file (.fcs is a new extension to me).

This is an extension to Columns_UI . There are instructions for installing a .fcs file here:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/musicf/

Reply #99
Stupid question....  And I swear I tried to figure it out on my own and tried to find the answer before I asked:

How do I pick my color scheme in azrael?  I can't figure it out for the life of me.  I've gone into globals and I don't have the first clue what to do from there.