Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: www.Musepack.net opened at last :) (Read 9572 times) previous topic - next topic

www.Musepack.net opened at last :)

Hi

I haven't seen any topic around here so maybe people haven't noticed that the official Musepack Open Source Project page is finally up and running

I like the design and it seems pretty informative, although obviously it still needs work

I'm glad that Musepack lately has picked up some momentum and I hope it will keep being developed.

Regards,

Crocodil

Reply #1
They may want to get the CoreCodec link in the frame to open in a new window... browsing in the frame that small is a pain but is possible . Enjoy and yay for MusePack.

Regards
-=MusePack... Living Audio Compression=-

Honda - The Power of Dreams

Reply #2
Frame issue fixed.... Lefungus and Shy can followup on the site status...
Dan "BetaBoy" Marlin
Founder CoreCodec
The Future of Audio/Video Development and Technology

Reply #3
where is 1.15r? and 1.95z67 decoder? and replaygain 0.84?

Reply #4
Hey Dan, could you have someone add a link to RadLight in the "Prog overview"? As you probably know it has native MusePack support

Thanks

Reply #7
Crop it to http://mpc.corecodec.org/english/ and is appears just fine.
Kimberly aka
Baroness Sylvia von Zurich (the only Goldwater Conservative) endorses the Meadow Party's Bill and Opus for the 2004 Presidential election!  A sometimes dead cat and an overweight penguin who looks like a puffin couldn't possibly do any worse than a Shrub.

Reply #9
Great to see this website! It looks good.

Some more players that can play MPC files:
Apollo (via plugin) http://koti.welho.com/hylinen/apollo
JetAudio (no plugin needed) www.jetaudio.com
Quintessential (via plugin) www.quinnware.com

I think it might be better to offer the 0.99d Winamp plugin for download. It has some useful improvements over 0.98 (see changelog).

Reply #10
The issues with the old versions are all known. This is just the preliminary site.

Reply #11
where is 1.15r? and 1.95z67 decoder? and replaygain 0.84?

There are also no links to the sources.

Reply #12
Musepack Development related page is here.
A link will be added eventually.
It's a 'Jump to Conclusions Mat'. You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

Reply #13
Musepack Development related page is here.
A link will be added eventually.

urhm, on http://corecodec.org the tabs and menus are in Japanese. Is this by accident or design?
Just thought it looked funny with hiragana/kanji menus and titles and then english content.

Reply #14
It's in japanese for you only
It's a 'Jump to Conclusions Mat'. You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO.

Reply #15
urhm, on http://corecodec.org the tabs and menus are in Japanese. Is this by accident or design?
Just thought it looked funny with hiragana/kanji menus and titles and then english content.

By design: on my screen, the menus are in Dutch.

Reply #16
it's really great that musepack project now has real site. Musepack forever ! ! !
stimulating the audio nerve directly

Reply #17
woot!

MPC rocks, I've just started to encode ALL of my music to it.

It's pretty damn fast, I'm suprised (and delighted)  .

Reply #18
Site updated again with new design. It also now features a samples database thanks to Ganymed, and its own forums. Content will be added with time