Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: iOS version, downloading error today (Read 265 times) previous topic - next topic

iOS version, downloading error today

Hey folks, I am LOVING FOOBAR2000.  F itunes with a rusty spoon.
So I decided to go big-baller and put Foobar on my iphone 6s and I have been using it for a week or so, using my PC as a Media server and downloading songs from the PC to the iphone.  Loving it.

BUT, for an odd reason, today, when I use the "download" button on my phone, it's not responsive.  Nothing.  No downloading.  I haven't changed any settings or done anything. 
I'm using Foobar 1.2.22

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

Is there an alternative route on getting the music files on my phone?  I can of course connect the iphone vai USB to the PC, but the only folders I have access to would be the DCIM folders, which not sure if that would help.

Thanks
Andres

Re: iOS version, downloading error today

Reply #1
Fixed in 1.2.23, which should be passing validation soon. At least, if I am correct in assuming this is a UPnP download error.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021