Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Unrecoverable playback error: Sample rate of 705600 Hz not supported by this dev (Read 1167 times) previous topic - next topic

Unrecoverable playback error: Sample rate of 705600 Hz not supported by this dev

Lenovo laptop/Windows 8.1/Foobar2000/Topping D10 usb dac

I tried to play some dsd files and they played with no sound, the topping d10 did not light up or seem to receive anything. So I was fiddling around with set up guides and now when I try to play the dsd files I get the error in the title of this thread. Now I am stuck.

Re: Unrecoverable playback error: Sample rate of 705600 Hz not supported by this dev

Reply #1
Still not playing DSD files. The set up is changed now, from the topping ds10 setup guide...